|Joanne Fazzino ~ $4,300 1200+sf Edwardian flat. Parking available|
|Charming Edwardian flat with period moldings, high ceilings and original hardwood floors that have been restored. |
- Partial Bay views from the master bedroom and the living room.
- Eat in kitchen, formal dining room and spacious living room with a gas log fireplace.
- 2 very large bedrooms with organized closets and 3 additional closets in the hall.
original tile bathrooms in excellent condition. Washer dryer (free use)
in the garage. Additional storage is in the garage as well.
- Garden access with area for a barbecue and patio furniture. Water and garbage are included in the rent.
is the best location in the City - walk to the trendy coffee houses,
bars, boutiques, nightlife and great restaurants on Union St and
No pets and no smoking. Furnishings are available for an additional fee. Available now.
| Quick Info|
| Rent: $4,300 |
| B/Ba: 2/1.5 |
| Pets: N |
| Term: 1 Year |
Location: Divisadero at Greenwich, San Francisco, CA 94123
Contact: Joanne Fazzino ~ 415-297-9777 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
|» see jwavro.com for more photos « |
Your resource in San Francisco, Marin and Peninsula for:
| - Property Management |
- Relocation Services
- Marin Home Rentals Search
|- Property Leasing|
- America's Cup Rentals
- Apartment Finding
Post a Comment